Old Kviteseid Church (Norwegian: Kviteseid gamle kyrkje) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Kviteseid Municipality in Telemark county, Norway. It is located about 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) north of the village of Eidstod. It is one of the churches in the Kviteseid parish which is part of the Øvre Telemark prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Agder og Telemark. The white, stone church was built in a long church design around the year 1260 using plans drawn up by an unknown architect. The church seats about 150 people. This is among the better preserved stone churches in Telemark.
The Old Kviteseid Church (known then as simply Kviteseid Church) was the main church of the parish of Kviteseid for about 700 years. Since the parish priest of Kviteseid was also often the provost for the Øvre Telemark prosti (deanery), this church was also the main church of that large region for long periods of time. The church is one of two surviving churches which served as main churches of Øvre Telemark, along with the nearby Seljord Church.