Kinn Church (Norwegian: Kinn kyrkje) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Kinn Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located on the small island of Kinn. It is one of two churches for the Kinn parish which is part of the Sunnfjord prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, stone church was built in a long church design in the middle of the 12th century using plans drawn up by an unknown architect.
It is the oldest and the only church of its kind in the Sunnfjord region, and it is one of the most impressive medieval monuments in Western Norway. It was the main church in the parish of Kinn until 1882, when the new Florø Church was built in the newly founded town of Florø. Since that time, the old stone church was taken out of regular use and it mostly used as a museum, although it is still used for special occasions.