Løvøy Church or Nord-Flatanger Church (Norwegian: Løvøy kirke / Nord-Flatanger kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Flatanger municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway. It is located on the island of Lauvøya, just north of the village of Lauvsnes. It is one of the two churches for the Flatanger parish which is part of the Namdal prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Nidaros. The white, wooden church was built in a long church style in 1872 using plans drawn up by the architect Jakobsen. The church seats about 200 people.