Old Eidfjord Church (Norwegian: Eidfjord gamle kyrkje) is a former parish church of the Church of Norway in Eidfjord Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located in the village of Eidfjord. It was historically the church for the Eidfjord parish which is part of the Hardanger og Voss prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The whitewashed, stone church was built in a rectangular design around the year 1309 using plans drawn up by an unknown architect. The church seats about 100 people.
The church was the main church for the Eidfjord parish (sokn) until 1981 when the new Eidfjord Church was completed. The old church is now used only for special occasions since it only seats about 100 people. The church is decorated as to look as it did in the 18th century.