Falnes Church (Norwegian: Falnes kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Karmøy Municipality in Rogaland county, Norway. It is located in the town of Skudeneshavn on the southern tip of the island of Karmøy. It is the church for the Falnes parish which is part of the Karmøy prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Stavanger. The white, wooden church was built in a long church design in 1851 using designs by the architect Hans Linstow. The church seats about 600 people.