Kvikne Church (Norwegian: Kvikne kyrkje) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Nord-Fron Municipality in Innlandet county, Norway. It is located in the village of Kvikne. It is the church for the Kvikne parish which is part of the Nord-Gudbrandsdal prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Hamar. The brown, wooden church was built in a cruciform design in 1764 using plans drawn up by the architect Per Korpberget. The church seats about 160 people.
The church cemetery has many old soapstone grave markers, several of which have been gathered under an awning. The church can be reached via Norwegian County Road 255.