Lygra Church (Norwegian: Lygra kyrkje) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Alver Municipality in Vestland county, Norway. It is located on the small island of Luro. It is one of the four churches for the Knarvik parish which is part of the Nordhordland prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, wooden church was built in a long church design in 1892 using plans drawn up by the architect Peter Gabrielsen Spjotøy. The church seats about 180 people.
The church is surrounded by a cemetery. Notable burials at the cemetery include Ludvig Daae (1723–1786).